10.30.2015

# Bethany Herwegh # Book signings

The Daily Connoisseur Meets The Glamorous Housewife



Thank you to all who attended my book signing at Pages: A Bookstore in Manhattan Beach last night! It was a full house and I had so much fun chatting and getting to know all of you. Thank you to Pages bookstore for hosting yet another great event.

For those of you who would like a signed copy of any of my books, Pages has a limited amount of signed copies. Be sure to give them a call at 310-318-0900 or email info@pagesabookstore.com to order.



The great highlight of the evening for me was getting to meet Bethany Herwegh, The Glamorous Housewife. For those of you who do not know Bethany, she has a wonderful blog full of vintage-inspired tips, tricks and recipes. Bethany also has a fabulous YouTube channel where she most recently has started a wonderful cooking show that remakes vintage recipes with a modern twist. Check out her blog here and her YouTube channel here. Also, check out Bethany's great review of Polish Your Poise with Madame Chic here.

Check out the fun little video we shot right before the book signing. If you are unable to see the video above, click here, look in the sidebar of this blog or visit my channel: www.youtube.com/TheDailyConnoisseur

Have a great weekend everyone and see you on Monday when we discuss the 5 characteristics of poise.

Jennifer x



Visit my Author Website

Facebook facebook.com/JenniferLScottAuthor

Twitter @JL_Scott

Instagram @dailyconnoisseur

Sign up for my Seasonal Author Newsletter

4 comments:

hostess of the humble bungalow said...

Sounds like a fun filled event...I'm off to read her blog now.

Anonymous said...

I got turned on to The Glamorous Housewife about a year ago, and I love her! She has the best sense of humor, and a great house too. It seems fitting to see you together!

Andrea W said...

Oh you kidz! Thanks for sharing your clandestine closet selfie video! I would have loved being at the book signing. (Total bonus to meet the Glam Housewife TOO!)

Jennifer I hope you do a book tour up to Northern California! I hope to tell you in person some day how much I love what you do. :)

Shelly said...

Oh you two, closet selfies, you're just too funny. 😂 I've been a follower of Bethany for several years and she's fabulous. It looks like you had a fun night. Well done and keep up the good work. I can't wait to read this third instalment of Mme Chic.