6.16.2009

# Computers # Reviews

MacBook Pro



My faithful and trusty iBook that I've had for the last five and a half years breathed its last breath yesterday... and I must say I was a little sad to let it go! *But* I am now writing to you from my gorgeous, shiny and new 13 inch MacBook Pro. I am in love with this laptop already. The design is so sleek: backlit keys (!), gorgeous titanium looking frame made of recyclable materials(!)

The website says that it is 'thin and light... polished and refined' and I have to agree. This is the type of laptop that James Bond would have. It will probably take me months to navigate around all of the new technology but luckily I got Apple's One to One service where I have an entire year of personal tutorials from a member of Apple's genius bar. I'm looking forward to writing on my brand new friend for many years to come.

I would love to know what you write on...

6 comments:

vicki archer said...

Mac 13"....love it, my fourth child - although I am much stricter with this baby than my others! xv

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hi Vicki- I love it too! Sat down to write this morning and it made the experience all the more fun :)

Rose said...

I still don't have a mac! it is very pretty I must say. I bet you feel very chic typing away on it

cyndaminthia said...

oooh pretty. I have the last gen macbook (the white one)... maybe I'm purposely trying to wear it out so I can get the new one? Enjoy :)

The Daily Connoisseur said...

Hi Cynthia! How's Paris? I'm SO jealous... yes I was pretty much doing the same thing with my iBook (trying to wear it out so I could get this new one:) xo

Dining on Deals said...

Ohhh - can't wait to hear about all the ins and outs you'll learn from your tutoring! Please share!